For a thoughtful personal Mother’s Day gift, make a cute easy coupon booklet of redeemable gifts that mom will love. Instead of the traditional “do the dishes” and “fold the laundry” options you might have given mom when you were younger, consider what help mom might like now. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- “Computer Skills Session”: Is mom just starting to get online? Help set her up with the basics.
- “An Afternoon To Set Up a Facebook Account”: If mom doesn’t have a Facebook account, you can set it up with her and help her send out friend requests to family members and friends. (Setting up a Skype account could be another option.)
- “Smartphone Training Session”: Is mom wanting to take the smartphone plunge or has, but is stuck? Teach her the basics and download some apps she would enjoy.
- “Technical Support”: Great gift for when mom is having computer, phone or TV problems. She might need several of these!
- “House Cleaning”: Having someone else clean the house is always a treat! Give mom a break and clean the house for her.
- “Breakfast or Lunch at Your Favorite Restaurant”: Forget breakfast in bed. Mom would probably like to get out of the house and go somewhere. Take her to a favorite breakfast, lunch or dinner spot.
- “Ticket and Ride to [Event Name]”: Treat mom to a local event such as a concert, museum, craft show or festival.
- “A Ride To Visit [Fill in Name]”: Take mom to see a relative or friend for a visit.
- “Drive to [Run Errands, See Doctor, etc.]”: There are things that mom needs to do such as doctor visits or running errands that she might like to have someone drive her to, but she doesn’t want to ask anyone. This coupon lets her have that ride without feeling that she’s imposing.
These are just a smattering of examples of potential redeemable Mother’s Day gift coupons. You could even have a combo coupon. For example, a Facebook training session and then lunch afterwards.
Once you decide on your redeemable gift options, check out some free attractive printable coupons templates:
- For simple elegant-looking coupons, you can’t beat Martha Stewart’s classic template that allows you to write in your own individualized redeemable gifts.
- Multi-color coupons for gifts such as a free car wash, chore of your choice, or “as you wish” are found at Skip To My Lou. Once printed and cut, the coupons are enclosed in a stylish tuck-in-cover coupon holder.
- Southern in Law’s printable coupons are fun, colorful pink-and-white concoctions. You can print some of the prewritten options such as a “tea break” or “breakfast for you”, or print blank coupons to personalize.
Mother’s Day is soon. Start creating your own gift coupons for mom!